Pages

Favourite Nail Polishes for Summer

Tuesday 11 August 2015

There are always those certain colours that you reach for when going to paint your nails. Throughout the year I like to change up what nail polish I have on my nails. Spring and summer is defiantly all about the pastel and bright colours. In this post I well be showing you some of my favourite nail polishes that if you don't own any of these yourself I highly recommend you do because the colours are absolutely beautiful.


Mint Candy Apple is one of my go to favourite nail polishes of all time. Its so pretty and pastel which is perfect for the spring and summer.


The shade on the right is "bikini so teeny". I'm in love with this colour so much. Really beautiful and lasts for a while on your nails without chipping. The polish on the left is the "mint candy apple".


Muchi, muchi is a really pretty pastel pick colour and very classy. Its just so gorgeous, there is not much more to say about it.


 I could not simple write a nail polish favourites without adding some sparkle polishes in with the mix as well. The polish "a cut above" (left) and "set in stones" (right) are so pretty to add on top of polish or on it's own. I do also love to add it to the tips of nails to give a little hint of sparkle.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin