Pages

FabFitFun Summer Box 2016

Thursday 28 July 2016








Very excited to share with you this FabFitFun box I received in the mail last month. FabFitFun is style, beauty, fitness and wellness subscription box sent on a quarterly basis. Every season there are a mix of handpicked items by the FabFitFun team. This is my very first ever box from them and I have to say I am very pleased with all the products inside and used pretty much everything so far, haha. Before I show you what I received in the box can we first talk about how cute the box it comes in. It’s so pretty and pink with lots of cute summer doodles. Love It!


Here is what was inside my box:

Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub – I have been using this scrub loads in the shower. I use it right before I shave my legs and leaves my skin super smooth after.

FabFitFun Everyday Beach Waves Spray – I love using this beach waves spray as it gives an extra texture to my already wavy hair. Makes styling hair so much quicker in the morning, plus conditions and protects my hair with meadowfoam seed oil.

Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream – Every morning and night I have been putting on this lightweight moisturizer all over my face and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.

Passport to Beauty Gypset Luminous Lips – I love the colour of this lip gloss. This gloss goes on smooth and is full of vitamin E, which is very hydrating and rich in antioxidants.


Trina Turk Canvas Tote – ThisSeas the Day’ tote bag is so awesome and the bag is super great quality. Perfect for the beach or by the pool. Can’t wait to use it next time I have a beach day.

Betchsicles Ice Pop Molds – These are the best. Defiantly have been a favourite of mine on the warm summery days. I have been making orange juice and lemonade popsicles, super delicious. Blended fruit would always be super great in these, which I can’t wait to try.

Summer & Rose Yoga Towel – This yoga towel is not only good for yoga but also great for workouts or taking it to the beach. Its super soft and helps absorbs moisture, which is great to have.

Burt’s Bees BB Cream – In the box it also come with a couple samples of Burt's Bees BB cream.

Summer is my favourite season of the year so when I received this box it made me even more excited for summer. I would defiantly love to get another FabFitFun box in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin